1001 Arabian Nights
On this page:
"1001 Arabian Nights" is a 1959 American animated comedy film produced by United Productions of America and distributed by Columbia Pictures. Released to theaters on December 1, 1959, the film is a loose adaptation of the Arab folktale of "Aladdin" from One Thousand and One Nights, albeit with the addition of UPA's star cartoon character, Mr. Magoo, to the story as Aladdin's uncle, "Abdul Azziz Magoo".
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Jack Kinney
- music by George Duning
- genres: Animation, Comedy
- released on (55 years ago)
- "1001 Arabian Nights" is a song by Dutch band Ch!pz, from their 2004 album The World of Ch!pz. The song remained at number one in the Dutch singles chart for four weeks. It reached number two in Austria, and number three in Germany and Switzerland.
- "1001 Arabian Nights" is a musical single of Ch!pz.
- released in (9 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 1001 Arabian Nights
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas S. Hischak
With the animated feature 1001 Arabian Nights, the “exotic” music is also regal, but jazz and blues enter anachronistically. The cartoon ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 1001 Arabian Nights
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 1001 Arabian Nights
Aerosol Bridge Club 1001 Arabian Nights
This is the latest big grafitti mural in the Mercator Playground, Amsterdam.
Photo credit: Brianfit