- 10019 is a postal code in New York City, New York, USA.
- 10019 is a postal code in Jamaica.
- 10019 is a Postal Code.
"10019" a.k.a. "Owlflight" by Mercedes Lackey is the first novel in a trilogy in her Valdemar/ Velgarth universe. Set in the years after the Mage Storms series it concentrates on an unhappy young orphan named Darian being brought up in a secluded village by the local mage after his parent's death.
- also known as "Owlflight (Darian's Tale)"; "Owlflight (Valdemar: Darian's Tale, Book 1)"
- authors: Mercedes Lackey & Larry Dixon
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Epic film
- copyright: 1997
- 10019 a.k.a. The Panamint kangaroo rat, Dipodomys panamintinus, is a species of rodent in the family Heteromyidae. It is endemic to the Mojave Desert in California and Nevada, in the United States. Their tails are 7 inches long. They are good swimmers. The Panamint kangaroo rat is named after an area of its range in the Panamint Valley and Panamint Range Mountains just west of Death Valley.
- 10019 a.k.a. Battle of the Ages was an early American television program originally broadcast on the now-defunct DuMont Television Network and later CBS. It was a prime time game show/talent contest which pitted children against adult celebrities. Whichever team won would have their winnings donated to either the Professional Children's School or the Actors' Fund of America.
- 10019 a.k.a. SH2B adaptor protein 3 is a gene.
- also known as lymphocyte adaptor protein