- 10023 is a postal code in New York City, New York, USA.
- also known as 10023-6292, 10023-6588, 10023-7603, 10023-5206, 10023-4925, 10023-2014
- part of New York
- 10023 is a postal code in Pessione, Chieri, Italy.
- 10023 is a postal code in Indonesia.
"10023" a.k.a. "Caesar's antlers" is a book by Brooks Hansen.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1997
- 10023 a.k.a. Big Break is a British game show based around the game of snooker, mixed with traditional game show elements. It was broadcast on BBC1 between 30 April 1991 and 9 October 2002. It influenced a later game show for the network called Full Swing, but based around golf, and itself was in part influenced by ITV's long-running darts quiz Bullseye.
- 10023 a.k.a. The South African Springhare, or springhaas as it is called in Afrikaans, is not actually a hare, but a member of the order Rodentia. It is one of two living species in the genus Pedetes, and is native to southern Africa. Formerly, the genus was considered monotypic and the East African Springhare was included in P. capensis. Though the species look alike at a casual glance, scientific study can easily determine which is which.
- also known as Lièvre sauteur
- 10023 a.k.a. frequently rearranged in advanced T-cell lymphomas is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000059391, GSK-3 binding protein FRAT1, proto-oncogene FRAT1