"10062" a.k.a. "The Girl in the Blue Tunic" is a book by Jean Ure.
- also known as "The Girl in the Blue Tunic (Hippo First Editions)", "The Girl in the Blue Tunic (Hippo Ghost S.)"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1997
- 10062 a.k.a. Spalax: The genus Spalax contains the blind, fossorial, or subterranean mole-rats, which are one of several types of rodents that are called mole-rats. The hystricognath mole-rats of the family Bathyergidae are completely unrelated, but some other forms are also in the family Spalacidae. Zokors and root rats and bamboo rats are spalacids sometimes referred to as mole-rats. Blind mole-rats are in the family Spalacidae, but are unique enough to be given a separate subfamily, Spalacinae. Alternate opinions on taxonomy consider the blind mole-rats to be the only members of the family Spalacidae and rank other spalacid subfamilies as full families. Other authors group all members of the superfamily Muroidea into a single family, Muridae. The Spalacinae contains two genera and eight species. Some authorities treat all species as belonging to a single genus, Spalax.
- 10062 a.k.a. Consequently is a TV program, begun in (16 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom
- 10062 a.k.a. Frank's Place (Season 1) is a tv season.
- 10062 a.k.a. nuclear receptor subfamily 1, group H, member 3 is a gene.
- also known as liver X receptor, alpha