Definition of the noun 100s
What does 100s mean as a name of something?
- Temperatures ranging from 100 to 109 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hundreds, written as a number but in plural form.
100s is a musical group.
- also known as Hyaku-Shiki, ひゃくしき
- albums: "OZ", "Honeycom.ware / B.O.K", "ALL!!!!!!", "そりゃそうだ", "ももとせ", "希望"
- official website: www.100s.jp
Who is 100s?
100s is an American rapper from Berkeley, California. In 2012, 100s released his debut mixtape Ice Cold Perm. He was then signed to Fool's Gold Records in June 2013. Following the release of the single "Ten Freaky Hoes", it was announced that he would be releasing his second mixtape, an EP titled Ivry soon. Ivry was then released on March 7, 2014 by Fools Gold. It featured a greater g-funk and disco influence, then his debut mixtape. He is also well known for his song "Life of a Mack", which appeared on the soundtrack to the video game Grand Theft Auto V.
- born on (22 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Rapper
- genres: G-funk, Hip hop music
- albums: "Ice Cold Perm", "IVRY", "Life of a Mack"
100s: This is a list of events occurring in the 100s, ordered by year.
- also known as 100–109
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 100s to learn how to say it correctly!