- 10152 is a Postal Code in New York.
- 10152 is a Postal Code.
"10152" a.k.a. "The Ruins of Ambrai" is a 1994 fantasy novel written by American author Melanie Rawn. First of three in the Exiles Trilogy, it is set in the fictional world of Lenfell settled by human Catholic colonists. In the far past, the population is decimated in the Waste Wars, and the ruling class has emerged based on the ability to have healthy children. This leads to a very matriarchal society with women holding all the power and men treated as cattle.
- also known as "Ruins of Ambrai (Exiles)"; "Exiles 1: The Ruins of Ambrai"; "The Ruins of Ambrai (Exiles, Vol. 1)"
- language: English Language
- character: Collan Rosvenir
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Epic film
- copyright: 1994-11
- released in (21 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Melanie Rawn
- 10152 a.k.a. The Krypton Factor is a British game show produced by Granada for broadcast on ITV. The show originally ran from 7 September 1977 to 20 November 1995, and was hosted by Gordon Burns and usually broadcast on the ITV network on Mondays at 7pm.
- 10152 a.k.a. The short-tailed chinchilla, also called the Bolivian, Peruvian, or royal chinchilla, is an endangered species of rodent. Their original range included the Andes Mountains of Argentina, Chile, Peru, and Bolivia. The rodents were exploited for their luxurious fur, causing their numbers to dwindle greatly.
- 10152 a.k.a. abl interactor 2 is a gene.
- also known as abl-interactor 2, abl-interactor protein 2b, abl binding protein 3, arg protein tyrosine kinase-binding protein, abl-interacting protein 1 (SH3-containing protein)
- 10152 a.k.a. Goodnight Sweetheart - Season 1 is a tv season.