1018 a.k.a. Macross 7 is an anime television series. It is a sequel to the show The Super Dimension Fortress Macross that takes place many years after the events of the first series following a cast of mostly new characters. The show ran from October 16, 1994 to September 24, 1995 at 11:00 AM, and 49 episodes were aired. Although it has been distributed in the other parts of the world, at present has not been licensed in North America.
- also known as 超時空要塞7
- begun on and completed on (19 years ago)
- 52 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- Yō Inoue as Ivane Geperuniti
- Urara Takano as Akiko Hojo
- Tomo Sakurai as Mylene Flare Jenius
- Takehito Koyasu as Gamlin Kizaki
- Rio Natsuki as Miho
- Nobutoshi Canna as Basara Nekki
- Ryūsuke Ōbayashi as Exsedol Folmo
- Masashi Sugawara as Ray Lovelock
- Urara Takano as Veffidas Feaze
- Eri Takeda as Milia Fallyna Jenius
- Shô Hayami as Max Sterling
- Junko Iwao as Sally
- Hiroki Takahashi as Kinryuu
- Akari Hibino as Billy
- Miki Nagasawa as Jessica
- Kaoru Shimamura as Rex
- Tomohiro Nishimura as Gigile
- Kiyoyuki Yanada as Barton
- genres: Real Robot, Animation, Science Fiction, Anime, Mecha, Adventure
"1018" a.k.a. "Now Wait for Last Year" is a 1966 science fiction novel by Philip K. Dick. It's 2055 and Earth is caught between two galactic powers in an interstellar conflict. Dr. Eric Sweetscent and his wife Kathy get addicted to a powerful drug that appears to cause time travel. The doctor's patient is the world leader, UN Secretary General. Of the twenty-eight novels Dick published in the 1960s and 70s, this novel is one of the five chosen to represent this period of his career in The Library of America series, Volume Two.
- also known as "Now Wait for Last Year (Millennium SF Masterworks S)", "Warte auf das letzte Jahr"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1966
- released in (49 years ago)
1018 a.k.a. HarperCollins/Regan Books is a publisher.
- 1018 a.k.a. Picolinic acid is a pyridine compound with a carboxyl side chain at the 2-position. It is an isomer of nicotinic acid, which has the carboxyl side chain at the 3-position. It is a catabolite of the amino acid tryptophan through the kynurenine pathway.
- 1018 a.k.a. That Girl - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 1018 a.k.a. cyclin-dependent kinase 3 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1018 to learn how to say it correctly!