Who is 1023?
1023 a.k.a. Phillips Brooks was an American Episcopal clergyman and author, long the Rector of Boston's Trinity Church and briefly Bishop of Massachusetts, and particularly remembered as lyricist of the Christmas hymn, "O Little Town of Bethlehem".
- also known as Brooks, Phillips; Phillips Brooks Keller
- born on (179 years ago) in Boston, child of William Gray Brooks and Mary Ann Phillips
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Author, cleric
- died on (121 years ago) in Boston
- written works: "The battle of life, and other sermons", "New starts in life and other sermons", "The beauty of a life of service", "The spiritual man and other sermons", "Letters of travel", "Sermons preached in English churches", "The Christ in whom Christians believe", "Inspiration And Truth", "The purpose and use of comfort", "The life here and the life hereafter", "Eight lectures on preaching", "The Life And Death Of Abraham Lincoln", "The mystery of iniquity", "The symmetry of life", "Seeking life", "The new song in heaven", "Essays and addresses, religious, literary and social", "Christmas songs and Easter carols", "Phillips Brooks sermons in 10 volumes", "Christ the life and light", "Addresses", "The Influence Of Jesus", "The Consolations of God", "The duty of the Christian business man", "The excellence of our calling", "Good cheer for a year", "Sermons For The Principal Festivals And Fasts Of The Church Year", "Visions and tasks", "The more abundant life", "Tolerance: two lectures..", "The light of the world", "The joy of preaching", "Brooks' addresses", "The law of growth and other sermons", "Biography"
"1023" a.k.a. "This is the Way the World Ends" is a novel written by James K. Morrow.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
- released in (29 years ago)
- some of the awards:
1023 a.k.a. Burn It was a drama series, with touches of dark comedy, following the lives of three twenty-somethings in present-day Salford.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- 21 episodes of 30 or 29 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
"1023" is a 2007 album by Rotersand.
- genre: Electronic body music
- released on (8 years ago)
- 1023 is a Postal Code.
- 1023 is a Postal Code.
- 1023 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 1023 a.k.a. Pyrophosphate: In chemistry, the anion, the salts, and the esters of pyrophosphoric acid are called pyrophosphates. The anion is abbreviated PPi and is formed by the hydrolysis of ATP into AMP in cells. This hydrolysis is called pyrophosphorolysis. The pyrophosphate anion has the structure P2O74?, and is an acid anhydride of phosphate.
- also known as Phosphate, Pyrophosphate tetraanion, Diphosphate, (P2O74-)Diphosphate, Pyrophosphic acid, Pyrophosphate(4-) ion, (4-)Diphosphoric acid ion, Pyrometaphosphate
- 1023 a.k.a. Laramie - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1023 to learn how to say it correctly!