- 1024 is a Postal Code.
- 1024 a.k.a. Factory Stores of America - Boaz is a Shopping center.
"1024" a.k.a. "The Third Eagle" is an award-nominated book by R. A. MacAvoy.
- also known as "The Third Eagle: lessons along a minor string"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for R. A. MacAvoy
- 1024 a.k.a. Pyrroloquinoline quinone was discovered by J.G. Hauge as the third redox cofactor after nicotinamide and flavin in bacteria. Anthony and Zatman also found the unknown redox cofactor in alcohol dehydrogenase and named it methoxatin. In 1979, Salisbury and colleagues as well as Duine and colleagues extracted this prosthetic group from methanol dehydrogenase of methylotrophs and identified its molecular structure. Adachi and colleagues identified that PQQ was also found in Acetobacter.
- also known as PQQ, 吡咯并喹啉醌
- 1024 a.k.a. Laramie - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 1024 a.k.a. cyclin-dependent kinase 8 is a gene.
- also known as CDK8 protein kinase, protein kinase K35, cell division protein kinase 8
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1024 to learn how to say it correctly!