1028 a.k.a. Steel Angel Kurumi is a manga and anime series following the adventures of its titular character created by Kaishaku. Directed by Naohito Takahashi, animated by Oriental Light and Magic and produced by Pony Canyon with character designs by Yuriko Chiba and Yuji Ikeda and music by Toshihiko Sahashi, it has been translated and released in North America by ADV Films. In 2008 Crunchyroll announced it had partnered with Pony Canyon to release all Steel Angel Kurumi series' for streaming and download.
- also known as 鋼鐵天使
- begun on (16 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Dr. Brandow
- Tomomichi Nishimura as Dr. Walski
- Hirotaka Suzuoki as Dr. Ayanokouji
- Yasunori Matsumoto as Kamihito Kagura
- Masayo Kurata as Karinka
- Rie Tanaka as Saki
- Houko Kuwashima as Nakahito Kagura
- Atsuko Enomoto as Kurumi
- Ai Orikasa as Dr. Reiko Amagi
- Michiko Neya as Eiko Kichijoji
- Tamio Ōki as The General
- Tomoko Kawakami as Eiko Kichijoji
- Michiko Neya as Yoshino Koganei
- Houko Kuwashima as Nako Kagura
- Mie Sonozaki as Uruka Sumeragi
- Rikako Aikawa as Kyanwan
- Akemi Okamura as Kaori
- Chiharu Tezuka as Kaga
- Chinami Nishimura as Sumako
- Tomoko Kawakami as Yoshino Koganei
- genres: Anime, Romance Film, Historical drama, Ecchi, Animation, Adventure Film, Action/Adventure, Comedy, Magical girl, Romance TV, Drama
1028 a.k.a. Factory Stores of America - Georgetown is a Shopping center.
- 1028 a.k.a. Prephenic acid, commonly also known by its anionic form prephenate, is an intermediate in the biosynthesis of the aromatic amino acids phenylalanine and tyrosine.
- 1028 a.k.a. cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1C (p57, Kip2) is a gene.
- also known as Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1C
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1028 to learn how to say it correctly!