103 a.k.a. Arliss is an American situation comedy about a sports agent and his group of associates. The series premiered on HBO in 1996 and ended in 2002.
- also known as Arli$$
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 80 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 7 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Robert Wuhl
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy, Sports
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.hbo.com/arliss
103 a.k.a. Walker & Co. is a publisher.
- 103 a.k.a. Smith Haven Mall is a shopping mall located in Lake Grove, New York and is the main mall for the "Mid Island" area of Long Island. It is also the eastern most enclosed mall on Long Island, and thus draws shoppers from the towns that make up the Hamptons, and the North Fork.
- 103 is a Postal Code.
- 103 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 103 a.k.a. Pinta is a human skin disease endemic to Mexico, Central America, and South America caused by infection with a spirochete, Treponema pallidum carateum, which is morphologically and serologically indistinguishable from the organism that causes syphilis.
- also known as Pinta (enfermedad)
- 103 a.k.a. adenosine deaminase, RNA-specific is a gene.
- also known as interferon-induced protein 4, 136 kDa double-stranded RNA binding protein, interferon-inducible protein 4, double-stranded RNA-specific adenosine deaminase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 103 to learn how to say it correctly!