10312 is a Postal Code in Staten Island.
- 10312 a.k.a. Ann Jillian was a short-lived television show on NBC. The show starred Ann Jillian as Ann McNeil, a widow who moves from New York to California with her teenage daughter.
- begun on and completed on (25 years ago)
- 11 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Stuart Wolpert & Deidre Fay
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- award: - People's Choice Award for Favorite Actress in a New TV Series nomination for Ann Jillian
- 10312 a.k.a. T-cell, immune regulator 1, ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal V0 subunit A3 is a gene.
- also known as vacuolar proton translocating ATPase 116 kDa subunit A isoform 3; V-ATPase 116-kDa isoform a3; ATPase, H+ transporting, 116kD; T cell immune response cDNA7 protein; T-cell, immune regulator 1; specific 116-kDa vacuolar proton pump subunit; osteoclastic proton pump 116 kDa subunit; T-cell, immune regulator 1, ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal V0 protein A3; T-cell, immune regulator 1, ATPase, H+ transporting, lysosomal V0 protein a isoform 3