- 1036 is a Postal Code.
- 1036 is a postal code in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Who is 1036?
1036 a.k.a. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. is an American author best known for his inspirational book, Life's Little Instruction Book, which was a New York Times bestseller. Its sequel Life's Little Instruction Book: Volume 2 also made it to the same best seller list in 1993.
- also known as H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- born in United States of America
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer
- read more about H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (writer)
1036 a.k.a. Spinsters/Aunt Lute is a publisher.
"1036" a.k.a. "Ambient" is the dystopian debut novel of cyberpunk writer Jack Womack, the first in his Dryco series. Published in 1987, it was translated into Slovak by Michal Hvorecký, and has a significant cult following. Actor Bruce Willis optioned the novel, and renewed the option in 1995.
- also known as "Ambient (Womack, Jack)"
- language: Old English
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction, Utopian and dystopian fiction, Cyberpunk
- copyright: 1987
- released in (28 years ago)
- 1036 a.k.a. Golden Boy is a Japanese manga series by Tatsuya Egawa about a 25-year-old freeter, pervert, and "travelling student" named Kintaro Oe. The manga was originally serialized in Shueisha's Super Jump starting in 1992, with the first collected volume released the following year. Parts of the manga were adapted into a six episode OVA series produced by Shueisha and KSS in 1995, which was subsequently released through ADV Films in North America in December 1996. ADV's license of the series expired in 2007, however, and in November 2007, Media Blasters acquired the license to it. Media Blasters has confirmed that the dub produced by ADV was kept. In 2012, Media Blasters lost the license to Golden Boy and is now acquired by Discotek Media.
- 1036 a.k.a. Cysteine dioxygenase is a mammalian non-heme iron enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of L-cysteine to cysteine sulfinic acid by incorporation of dioxygen.
- 1036 a.k.a. cysteine dioxygenase, type I is a gene.
- 1036 a.k.a. Ready Steady Go! - Season 1 is a tv season.