- 104 a.k.a. Myanmar: Burma, officially the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, commonly shortened to Myanmar, is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia bordered by Bangladesh, India, China, Laos and Thailand. One third of Burma's total perimeter of 1,930 kilometres forms an uninterrupted coastline along the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea. Burma's population of over 50 million makes it the world's 25th most populous country and, at 676,578 square kilometres, it is the world's 40th largest country and the second largest in Southeast Asia. Its capital city is Naypyidaw and its largest city is Yangon.
- also known as Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Myanmar (Burma), ミャンマー連邦共和国, Burma, Union of Burma
- founded in (971 years ago)
- part of Asia, Southeast Asia, Eurasia, Indochina, Indochinese peninsula, Malay Peninsula
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- member of: ASEAN / Association of Southeast Asian Nations = an association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia and who joined with the United States to fight against global terrorism
- member: Burmese = a native or inhabitant of Myanmar
- read more about Myanmar (country)
- 104 is a Postal Code.
- 104 is a Postal Code.
- 104 a.k.a. Mall at The Source is a Shopping center.
104 a.k.a. Mammoth is a publishing company.
- also known as MAMMOTH WEBCO INC; Mammoth Inc; Mammoth, Inc.
"104" a.k.a. "Whirlwind" is a novel by James Clavell, first published in 1986. It forms part of The Asian Saga and is chronologically the last book in the series.
- also known as "Whirlwind (Coronet Books)", "James Clavell's whirlwind", James Clavell's whirlwind
- language: English Language
- genres: Historical novel, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Adventure, Espionage
- copyright: 1988
- released in (29 years ago)
104 a.k.a. Breaking Away is a 1980 American comedy-drama television series that was based on the 1979 film of the same name. It was created by Steve Tesich, who wrote the original film, and the film's director Peter Yates served as Executive Producer.
- begun on and completed on (34 years ago)
- 8 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Steve Tesich
- regular cast:
- genres: Family, Coming of age, Drama
- 104 adalah sebuah angka, sistem bilangan, dan nama dari glyph yang mewakili angka tersebut. Angka ini merupakan bilangan asli di antara 103 dan 105.
- 104 a.k.a. Canyon Blaster is an indoor roller coaster at the Adventuredome theme park in Las Vegas, Nevada, US. It features back-to-back vertical loops and corkscrews, and ends with a helix inside the mountain that takes up a large portion of the park. It is proclaimed as the world's largest indoor double-loop, double-corkscrew coaster.
- 104 a.k.a. Other spirochetal infection is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 104 a.k.a. adenosine deaminase, RNA-specific, B1 (RED1 homolog rat) is a gene.
- also known as RNA editing deaminase 1; human dsRNA adenosine deaminase DRADA2b; RNA editase; adenosine deaminase acting on RNA type2a; ADAR2c ADAR2d; RNA-specific adenosine deaminase B1; adenosine deaminase acting on RNA type2d; adenosine deaminase acting on RNA type2g; adenosine deaminase, RNA-specific, B1 (homolog of rat RED1)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 104 to learn how to say it correctly!