- 1044 a.k.a. Cheetah is a wooden roller coaster by Custom Coasters International, located in the African Pridelands Section of the Wild Adventures theme park. The coaster was named after the Cheetah, the fastest land animal, because of its top speed reaching 65 mph when the coaster first opened, but after years of friction and track deformation the coaster was recorded in 2009 reaching a top speed of 52 miles per hour. It has a standard out and back layout with five bunny hops and a figure-eight ending. Built in 2001, Cheetah is the largest roller coaster at Wild Adventures. In Wild Adventures off season between 2009 and 2010, the Cheetah was given a $1.3 Million renovation by Martin & Vleminckx replacing the track on the figure-eight and smoothing out the rest of the track. The ride has two trains, with six cars per train, and four riders each car in 2x2 seating.
- 1044 is a Postal Code.
1044 a.k.a. Powell is a publisher.
"1044" a.k.a. "Tau Zero" is a hard science fiction novel by Poul Anderson. The novel was based upon the short story "To Outlive Eternity" appearing in Galaxy Science Fiction in 1967. It was first published in book form in 1970.
- also known as "Tau Zero (SF Collector's Edition) (Gollancz SF Collector's Edition)", "Tau Zero (Coronet Books)", "Tower of Glass"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1970
- released in (45 years ago)
- 1044 a.k.a. Purine: A purine is a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound. It consists of a pyrimidine ring fused to an imidazole ring. Purines, which include substituted purines and their tautomers, are the most widely occurring nitrogen-containing heterocycle in nature.
- also known as สารพิวรีน
- 1044 a.k.a. Haunted Junction is a comedy anime and manga series created by Nemu Mukudori. The manga was serialized in the monthly manga magazine Dengeki Comic Gao! by MediaWorks from 1996 to 2001. The anime, produced by Bandai Visual and Studio Deen, aired between 2 April 1997 and 25 June 1997.
- 1044 a.k.a. caudal type homeobox transcription factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as caudal-type homeobox protein CDX1, caudal type homeo box transcription factor 1
- 1044 a.k.a. The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show - Season 5 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1044 to learn how to say it correctly!