10458 is a Postal Code in The Bronx.
- also known as 10458, The Bronx; 10458-5126
"10458" a.k.a. "The Master and Margarita" is a novel by Mikhail Bulgakov, written between 1928 and 1940 but unpublished in book form until 1967. The story concerns a visit by the Devil to the fervently atheistic Soviet Union. Many critics consider it to be one of the best novels of the 20th century, as well as the foremost of Soviet satires. In part, it is an outcry against a suffocatingly bureaucratic social order.
- also known as "The master & Margarita", Ма́стер и Маргари́та, Master i Margarita
- language: Russian Language
- The Master
- Mikhail Alexandrovich Berlioz
- Ivan Nikolayevich Ponyryov
- Stephan Bogdanovich Likhodeyev
- Yeshua Ha-Notsri
- Joseph Kaifa
- Judas of Kerioth
- Pontius Pilate
- Grigory Danilovich Rimsky
- Ivan Savelyevich Varenukha
- Nikanor Ivanovich Bosoy
- Matthew the Apostle
- genres: Speculative fiction, Romance novel, Satire, Farce, Fantastic, Mysticism
- subjects: Russia, Jerusalem, Communism, Soviet Union
- copyright: 1967
- released in (48 years ago)
- 10458 a.k.a. Make My Day: What if you woke up one morning and everything went completely… right? Make My Day, TV Land’s new hidden-camera show stars one unsuspecting participant who is secretly filmed on the greatest, luckiest day of their lives. Watch as the contestant is treated to a bizarre 24 hours filled with weird coincidences, extraordinary situations and exciting celeb guest appearances.
- 10458 a.k.a. BAI1-associated protein 2 is a gene.
- also known as insulin receptor substrate p53