- 10461 is a Postal Code in The Bronx.
- also known as 10461, The Bronx
- 10461 is a postal code in Taipei, Taiwan.
- part of Taipei
10461 a.k.a. Sovereign Media Co., Inc.; Herndon, VA is a publisher.
"10461" a.k.a. "Running with the Demon" is the first book in the Word & Void fantasy series, written by Terry Brooks as a prequel to his Shannara series. It was first published in 1997 by Ballantine's Del Rey division. The story takes place in a fictional town named Hopewell, Illinois, but is actually based on the author's hometown of Sterling, Illinois around the Fourth of July in 1997. It concerns two magic-users, Nest Freemark and John Ross as they try to stop a demon that has come to town. It is followed by the novel A Knight of the Word.
- also known as "Running with the Demon (Word & the Void)"; "Running with the Demon (Trolltown)"; "Running With the Demon (The Word and the Void Trilogy, Book 1)"; "Running with the Demon (unrevised proofs)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Horror, Speculative fiction, Dark fantasy
- subjects: Epic film, American science fiction
- copyright: 1997
- released on (17 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Terry Brooks
- 10461 a.k.a. Masterchef (UK): MasterChef is a BBC television competitive reality cooking show. It initially ran from 1990 to 2001 and was later revived in a different format known as MasterChef Goes Large from 2005 onwards. In 2008, the "Goes Large" part of the name was dropped, but the format remains identical. The revamped format was devised by Franc Roddam and John Silver with Karen Ross producing.
- also known as MasterChef
- begun on (25 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Franc Roddam
- regular cast:
- genres: Game show, Reality television, Cooking show, Special Interest
- some of the awards:
- Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing - Reality Programs (For episode #103) nomination for Brian Smith
- National Television Award for Most Popular Factual Entertainment Programme
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/food
- 10461 a.k.a. c-mer proto-oncogene tyrosine kinase is a gene.
- also known as STK kinase, MER receptor tyrosine kinase