1047 a.k.a. DeKalb Plaza is a Shopping center.
"1047" a.k.a. "Taltos" is the fourth book in Steven Brust's Vlad Taltos series, set in the fantasy world of Dragaera. Originally published in 1988 by Ace Books, it was reprinted in 2002 along with Phoenix as part of the omnibus The Book of Taltos. It does not follow the trend of being named after one of the Great Houses of the Dragaeran Empire, and instead takes its title from its protagonist. Due to the series being written out of chronological order, the events of this book are actually the earliest in the series' timeline.
- also known as "Taltos (Vlad Taltos)", "Taltos and the Paths of the Dead", Taltos and the Paths of the Dead
- language: English Language
- character: Vlad Taltos
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1988-03
- released in (27 years ago)
- 1047 a.k.a. Virus Buster Serge: Neo Hong Kong, 2097: The world has changed. Advances in genetic engineering and cybernetics have created an environment full of artificially enhanced humans and intelligent super-computers that operate using biological software. But the same technology that has allowed man machine to merge has made both susceptible to a new kind of threat - digital viruses capable of controlling their hosts.
- 1047 a.k.a. calmegin is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1047 to learn how to say it correctly!