10472 is a Postal Code in The Bronx.
- also known as 10472, The Bronx
"10472" a.k.a. "Psycho II" is a 1982 novel that Robert Bloch wrote as a sequel to his 1959 novel Psycho. The novel was completed before the screenplay was written for the unrelated 1983 film Psycho II. According to Bloch, Universal Pictures loathed the novel, which was intended to critique Hollywood splatter films. A different story was created for the film and Bloch was not invited to any screenings. Universal suggested that Bloch abandon his novel, which he declined and released anyway to good sales.
- also known as "Psycho 2"
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Thriller, Fiction, Poetry, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
- 10472 a.k.a. Plasmaviridae is an organism classification.
- 10472 a.k.a. The Mac Davis Show is an award-winning TV program, begun on (41 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- regular cast: Mac Davis
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction or Scenic Design - Comedy-Variety or Music Series (The Mac Davis Show with Susan St. James, The Pointer Sisters, Shields and Yarnell) nomination for Romain Johnston
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction or Scenic Design - Comedy-Variety or Music Series (The Mac Davis Show with Susan St. James, The Pointer Sisters, Shields and Yarnell), received by Romain Johnston
- 10472 a.k.a. zinc finger protein 238 is a gene.
- also known as zinc finger protein C2H2-171