10549 is a Postal Code in Westchester County.
"10549" a.k.a. "Tales of Uncle Trapspringer" is a book by Dixie Lee McKeone.
- also known as "DragonLance: Tales of Uncle Trapspringer"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1997-11
10549 a.k.a. General Motors Theatre was a Canadian television anthology series, which ran on CBC Television under its various titles from 1953 until 1961. First transmitted under the sponsored title on October 5, 1954, a new 60-minute drama would be presented each week. As suggested by the title, the programme was sponsored by the General Motors automobile company. It was effectively the same series as the unsponsored CBC Theatre, which had run its first season from December 1, 1953 to April 20, 1954, with General Motors becoming title sponsor for the second season.
- begun on and completed on (54 years ago)
- country: Canada
- regular cast: Patrick Macnee
- genres: Anthology, Anthology series, Drama
- 10549 a.k.a. Phytodiniales is an organism classification.
- 10549 a.k.a. peroxiredoxin 4 is a gene.
- also known as thioredoxin peroxidase, thioredoxin peroxidase (antioxidant enzyme)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 10549 to learn how to say it correctly!