- 1056 is a Postal Code.
- 1056 a.k.a. Great Lakes Plaza is a Shopping center.
1056 a.k.a. Constable & Co. is a publisher.
"1056" a.k.a. "Tactics of Mistake" is a science fiction novel written by Gordon R. Dickson which was first published as a serial in Analog in 1970-1971. It is part of Dickson's Childe Cycle series, in which mankind has reached the stars and divided into specialized splinter groups. The fourth book written, it is chronologically the second book of the cycle, occurring roughly a century after Necromancer, and a century before Dorsai!. The primary character, Cletus Grahame, is the ancestor of the key characters in later works: the twins, Ian and Kensie Graeme, and their nephew, Donal Graeme.
- also known as "Tactics of Mistake (Childe Cycle)", "Tactics of Mistake (Daw UQ1009)", "The tactics of mistake"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1970
- released in (44 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Novel nomination for Gordon R. Dickson
- 1056 a.k.a. carboxyl ester lipase (bile salt-stimulated lipase) is a gene.
- also known as bile salt-dependent lipase; bile-salt-activated lipase; sterol esterase; fetoacinar pancreatic protein; bile salt-stimulated lipase; lysophospholipase, pancreatic; cholesterol esterase; bile salt-dependent lipase, oncofetal isoform, included; bile salt-stimulated carboxyl ester lipase; carboxyl ester lipase; carboxyl ester hydrolase
- 1056 a.k.a. Excel Saga (US) is a TV program, begun in (12 years ago).
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1056 to learn how to say it correctly!