10594 is a Postal Code in Westchester County.
"10594" a.k.a. "Doctor Who and the Day of the Daleks" is a book by Terrance Dicks.
- also known as "Day of the Daleks"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1974-04
10594 a.k.a. Dr. Simon Locke was a Canadian medical drama that was syndicated to television stations in the United States from 1971 to 1974 through the sponsorship of Colgate-Palmolive.
- begun in and completed in (41 years ago)
- 86 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: Canada
- regular cast:
- genres: Police procedural, Medical drama, Crime Fiction, Medical fiction, Drama
- 10594 a.k.a. Taurodeoxycholic acid: A bile salt formed in the liver by conjugation of deoxycholate with taurine, usually as the sodium salt. Bile acids are steroid acids found predominantly in bile of mammals. The distinction between different bile acids is minute, depends only on presence or absence of hydroxyl groups on positions 3, 7, and 12.
- also known as Deoxycholyltaurine, Deoxytaurocholate, Deoxytaurocholic acid, Taurodeoxycholic acid sodium salt, Tudcabil, Taurodesoxycholate, Sodium taurodeoxycholate, Sodium taurodeoxylate, Taurodesoxycholic acid, Taurodeoxycholic acid sodium salt hydrate
- 10594 a.k.a. PRP8 pre-mRNA processing factor 8 homolog (S. cerevisiae) is a gene.
- also known as apoptosis-regulated protein 2; U5 snRNP-specific protein; precursor mRNA processing protein; U5 snRNP-specific protein (220 kD), ortholog of S. cerevisiae Prp8p; apoptosis-regulated protein 1; splicing factor Prp8; PRP8 pre-mRNA processing factor 8 homolog (yeast)