- 108 a.k.a. Burundi or, officially the Republic of Burundi, is a landlocked country in the African Great Lakes region of Southeast Africa, bordered by Rwanda to the north, Tanzania to the east and south, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the west. It is also sometimes considered part of Central Africa. Burundi's capital is Bujumbura. Although the country is landlocked, much of the southwestern border is adjacent to Lake Tanganyika.
- also known as 蒲隆地, Republic of Burundi
- founded on (53 years ago)
- part of Africa, East Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- part: capital of Burundi / Bujumbura / Usumbura = the capital and largest city of Burundi
- read more about Burundi (country)
- 108 a.k.a. The SooperDooperLooper is a ride at Hersheypark. It was designed as a terrain coaster by Werner Stengel, and built by Anton Schwarzkopf.
- 108 a.k.a. Brunswick Square is a public garden in Bloomsbury, in the London Borough of Camden. It is overlooked by the School of Pharmacy and the Foundling Museum to the north and the Brunswick Centre to the west. South of it lies International Hall, and on its west side are the two separate but related children's charities, Coram Family and Coram's Fields.
- 108 is a Postal Code.
- 108 is a Postal Code.
There are other places with in their name, like Bone Creek No. 108.
Who is 108?
108 is an Italian artist in the field of street art and contemporary art from Alessandria.
- also known as 108 artist
- born in (38 years ago) in Alessandria
- nationality: Italy
- official website: www.108nero.com
108 is an American hardcore band founded in 1991. Their music reflects the Hare Krishna faith of the band members. Their name comes from the number of beads on the Japa mala, or mantra counting beads.
- genres: Hardcore punk, Metalcore
- albums: "Creation. Sustenance. Destruction.", "One Path for Me Through Destiny", "Threefold Misery", "Songs of Separation", "A New Beat From a Dead Heart", "18.61", "Holyname", "Curse of Instinct"
- official website: deathwishinc.com/bands/10
- "108" is a musical album of Aube & Scuola Furano.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "108" is a musical single of Lowgold.
- released on (15 years ago)
"108": It was winter. My father called us urgently. My uncle’s naked body had been found on the floor. There was a crowd of people standing about. The police dispersed the curious onlookers. My relatives were there.
- also known as Cuchillo de palo, 108 Cuchillo de palo
- countries: Spain, Paraguay
- language: Spanish Language
- director: Renate Costa
- producers: Susana Benito & Marta Andreu
- executive producer: Marta Andreu
- written by Renate Costa
- cinematography by Renate Costa & Carlos Vásquez
- edited by Carlos García & Núria Esquerra
- music by Berta Rojas, Agustín Barrios
- genres: Documentary film, LGBT
- subjects: Homophobia, Torture
- released in (5 years ago)
- 108 is the natural number following 107 and preceding 109.
- 108 is a free telephone number for emergency services to call in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Goa, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Assam, Meghalaya, and Madhya Pradesh when emergency. The 108 Emergency Response Services is a free 24/7 emergency service for providing integrated medical, police and fire emergency services.
- also known as 1-0-8
- 108 a.k.a. adenylate cyclase 2 (brain) is a gene.
- also known as ATP pyrophosphate-lyase, adenylyl cyclase 2, adenylate cyclase II, 3',5'-cyclic AMP synthetase, adenylate cyclase 2, type II adenylate cyclase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 108 to learn how to say it correctly!