|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 109
What does 109 mean as a name of something?
- [dated, informal, military] (During WW2) The German Messerschmitt 109 fighter aircraft.
- 109 is a department store in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. The store is operated by the Miura group.
- also known as Сибуя 109, Shibuya 109, 109百貨
- 109 a.k.a. Meisha Merlin is a publisher.
"109" a.k.a. "Pansy's Wish: A Christmas Fantasy" is a book by Thomas Bailey Aldrich.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1869
109 a.k.a. Stoney Burke is an American western television series broadcast on ABC from October 1, 1962 until May 20, 1963. Six years before the premiere of his CBS crime drama, Hawaii Five-O, Jack Lord starred in the title role.
- begun on and completed on (51 years ago)
- 32 episodes of 60 or 44 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Leslie Stevens
- regular cast:
- genre: Western
- "109" is a musical album of Killers.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "109" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Chaz Jankel
- "109" a.k.a. "109 Poemes Electro" is a musical album of Charlelie Couture.
- read more about 109 Poemes Electro
- 109 a.k.a. Sidewinder is a steel roller coaster located at Hersheypark in Hershey, Pennsylvania. It is located in the Pioneer Frontier section of the park, right across from Storm Runner. While the coaster itself is a standard Vekoma Boomerang, this installation is notable because it was the first Vekoma Boomarang to use Vekoma trains. For the 2011 season, the Sidewinder's trains were replaced with Vekoma's modern trains, similar to the train on Carowinds' Carolina Cobra. This ride was also the first coaster installed in the park in 14 years since the SooperDooperLooper in 1977.
- 109 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 109 a.k.a. Desulfovibrio is a genus of Gram negative sulfate-reducing bacteria. Desulfovibrio species are commonly found in aquatic environments with high levels of organic material, as well as in water-logged soils, and form major community members of extreme oligotrophic habitats such as deep granitic fractured rock aquifers.
- 109 a.k.a. 3-Sulfinoalanine: Cysteine sulfinic acid is an amino acid containing a sulfinic acid functional group. It is a white solid that is soluble in water. It is an intermediate in cysteine metabolism. It is not a coded amino acid, but is produced post-translationally. Its formation is catalyzed by the enzyme cysteine dioxygenase.
- also known as 3-sulphino-L-alanine, 3-Sulfino-L-alanine, L-Cysteinesulfinate, L-Cysteinesulfinic acid, Cysteine sulfinic acid
- 109 a.k.a. adenylate cyclase 3 is a gene.
- also known as adenylyl cyclase, type III; ATP pyrophosphate-lyase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 109 to learn how to say it correctly!