10926 a.k.a. Lucky Louie is an American television sitcom created by Louis C.K., which aired on HBO for one season in 2006. In addition to being the creator, writer and executive producer of the series, C.K. starred as the eponymous Louie, a part-time mechanic. The show revolves around the life of Louie, who lives with his wife, Kim, who is a full-time nurse, and their four-year-old daughter, Lucy. A first for HBO, Lucky Louie was filmed before a live studio audience, in a multiple-camera setup.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- created by Louis C.K.
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Black comedy, Comedy
"10926" a.k.a. "Slaughter In The Ashes" is a written work, book.
- also known as "Slaughter In The Ashes (Johnstone, William W. Ashes.)"
- author: William W. Johnstone
- genres: Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Adventure
- copyright: 1997
10926 is a Postal Code in Orange County.
- 10926 a.k.a. Ammeline is a triazine. It is the hydrolysis product of melamine.
- 10926 a.k.a. DBF4 homolog (S. cerevisiae) is a gene.
- also known as activator of S phase kinase