10977 is a Postal Code in New York.
"10977" a.k.a. "Space Vectors" is a book by Robert E. Vardeman.
- also known as "Biowarriors Book Three: Space Vectors"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990-07
10977 a.k.a. Persia, the Magic Fairy is a 48 episode magical girl anime series by Studio Pierrot which aired on Nippon Television from July 1984 to May 1985 in order to compete with Nippon Sunrise's Giant Gorg, which also aired on the station. In addition to the TV series, two OVAs were released, and the main character, Persia, also appeared in two other Studio Pierrot special presentations. A manga adaptation by Takako Aonuma titled Persia ga Suki! was released at the same time as the anime series. This was the second of five magical girl anime to be created by Studio Pierrot, and featured the character designs of Akemi Takada.
- also known as Maho no Yosei Persia, Mahō no Yōsei Persia, Mahou no Yousei Persia
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- 48 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- Mîna Tominaga as Persia
- Yū Mizushima as Riki Muroi
- Akio Nojima as Hideki Hayami
- Daisuke Gōri as Simba
- Gara Takashima as Kumi Hayami
- Hideyuki Tanaka as Akanuma-sensei
- Kazuhiko Inoue as Kenji Sawaki
- Keiichi Nanba as Gaku Muroi
- Rica Fukami as Touta
- Ryō Horikawa as Toby
- Ryō Horikawa as Youichi Kinuta
- Saeko Shimazu as Sayoko
- Sakurako Kishiro as Yoyoko Manabe
- Shigeru Chiba as Geragera
- Sukekiyo Kameyama as Meso Meso
- Yōko Asagami as Fairy
- Yūko Mita as Puri Puri
- Yūko Mita as Tsutomu
- Yumi Takada as Minami
- Yuriko Fuchizaki as Kishin Shinokawa
- Yuzuru Fujimoto as Gouken Muroi
- genres: Magical girl, Anime, Animation, Fantasy
- 10977 a.k.a. Unsolved Mysteries - Season 11 is a tv season.
- 10977 a.k.a. spinocerebellar ataxia 11 is a gene.