For all your dictionary needs!
Tip. You can look up words, expressions, names, titles...

10987

Place

10987 is a Postal Code in Orange County.

Writings

"10987" a.k.a. "Iron Tongue" is a book by Robert E. Vardeman.

  • also known as "Cenotaph Road #4: Iron Tongue"
  • genre: Speculative fiction
  • copyright: 1984

Film

10987 a.k.a. The Rounders was a 17-episode western-style situation comedy about two cowboys on the fictitious J.L. Ranch in Texas. It starred Ron Hayes as Ben Jones and Patrick Wayne, a son of John Wayne, as Howdy Lewis. The M-G-M television series aired on ABC from September 6, 1966, to January 3, 1967. The program was loosely based on a 1965 film of the same name, The Rounders, starring Glenn Ford and Henry Fonda, set near Sedona, Arizona, rather than Texas.

Miscellanea

  1. 10987 a.k.a. Wound tumor virus is an invertebrate and plant virus found in the United States of America belonging to the genus Phytoreovirus and the family Reoviridae. The virus is a Type III virus under the Baltimore classification system; that is it has a double-stranded RNA genome. This genome is approximately 25,000 base pairs long and organised into twelve segments. All the viral replication occurs in the cytoplasm. The virus is 22% RNA by weight, the other 78% being structural proteins.
  2. 10987 a.k.a. Unsolved Mysteries - Season 9 is a tv season.
  3. 10987 a.k.a. COP9 constitutive photomorphogenic homolog subunit 5 (Arabidopsis) is a gene.
    • also known as Jun activation domain-binding protein, COP9 signalosome subunit 5, 38 kDa Mov34 homolog

Share this page


Privacy Policy | Cookies Policy
Keyword Tool | Romanian-English Dictionary