10987 is a Postal Code in Orange County.
"10987" a.k.a. "Iron Tongue" is a book by Robert E. Vardeman.
- also known as "Cenotaph Road #4: Iron Tongue"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
10987 a.k.a. The Rounders was a 17-episode western-style situation comedy about two cowboys on the fictitious J.L. Ranch in Texas. It starred Ron Hayes as Ben Jones and Patrick Wayne, a son of John Wayne, as Howdy Lewis. The M-G-M television series aired on ABC from September 6, 1966, to January 3, 1967. The program was loosely based on a 1965 film of the same name, The Rounders, starring Glenn Ford and Henry Fonda, set near Sedona, Arizona, rather than Texas.
- begun on and completed on (48 years ago)
- 17 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Western, Sitcom, Comedy
- 10987 a.k.a. Wound tumor virus is an invertebrate and plant virus found in the United States of America belonging to the genus Phytoreovirus and the family Reoviridae. The virus is a Type III virus under the Baltimore classification system; that is it has a double-stranded RNA genome. This genome is approximately 25,000 base pairs long and organised into twelve segments. All the viral replication occurs in the cytoplasm. The virus is 22% RNA by weight, the other 78% being structural proteins.
- 10987 a.k.a. Unsolved Mysteries - Season 9 is a tv season.
- 10987 a.k.a. COP9 constitutive photomorphogenic homolog subunit 5 (Arabidopsis) is a gene.
- also known as Jun activation domain-binding protein, COP9 signalosome subunit 5, 38 kDa Mov34 homolog