On this page:
"10th Day" is a 2012 drama film written by Vasilis Mazomenos and Nikos Apiranthitis and directed by Vasilis Mazomenos.
- also known as 10i mera
- country: Greece
- languages: Greek Language, English Language, Persian Language
- director: Vassilis Mazomenos
- producer: Vassilis Mazomenos
- executive producer: Poly Tranidou
- production design by Vassilis Mazomenos
- art direction by Emy Tzavra-Bulloch
- written by Vassilis Mazomenos & Nikos Apiranthitis
- cinematography by George Papandrikopoulos & Stamos Prousalis
- edited by Giannis Kostavaras
- music by Alexandros Christaras, Michalis Nivolianitis
- genre: Drama
- released on
- official website: 10thday.wordpress.com
"10th Day" is a composition.
- music by Soumka
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 10th Day
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of the Newest Americans by Ronald H. Bayor
Observed on October 10, the 10th day of the 10th month, the occasion commemorates the outbreak of ...
Dictionary of the Bible (1872)
Comprising Its Antiquities, Biography, Geography, and Natural History by Sir William Smith
was a fast, held the 10th day of the 7th month. The " Feast of Tabernacles," or ** Feast of Gathering," was celebrated from the 15th to the 22d day, inclusive, of the 7th month. Additions made long after the giving of the Law ...
The law-dictionary (1811)
explaining the rise, progress, and present state, of the English law; defining and interpreting the terms or words of art; and comprising copious information on the subjects of law, trade, and government by Giles Jacob
having begun to put the said commission into execution, did find that the said John Thomas became a bankrupt, since the 10th day of May, 1784, and before the date and suing forth of the said commission, within the true intent and meaning ...
by John Powers, David Templeman
The 10th day is associated with Padma 'byung gnas (Skt. Padmasambhava), and the 25th with mkha' 'gro ma (Skt. ḍākinī), female buddhas who are the guardians of tantric lore. Most Tibetan festivals traditionally had both religious and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 10th Day
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 10th Day to see it in context!