On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 11
What does 11 mean as a name of something?
- the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one
Definition of the adjective 11
What does 11 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 11 a.k.a. Aude is a department in south-central France named after the river Aude. The local council also calls the department "Cathar Country".
- 11 a.k.a. Buckinghamshire is a ceremonial and non-metropolitan home county in South East England. The county town is Aylesbury, the largest town in the ceremonial county is Milton Keynes and largest town in the non-metropolitan county is High Wycombe.
- also known as Buckingham, Bucks, County Of Buckinghamshire
- country: United Kingdom
- 11 a.k.a. Canada's Wonderland: Canada's Wonderland is a 330-acre theme park located in Vaughan, Ontario, a suburb approximately 40 kilometres north of Toronto. Opened in 1981 by the Taft Broadcasting Company and The Great-West Life Assurance Company as the first major theme park in Canada, it remains the country's largest. The park was owned by Paramount Parks from 1994 to 2006 when it was known as Paramount Canada's Wonderland. Cedar Fair Entertainment Company purchased the park in 2006 dropping Paramount from the title. Canada's Wonderland has been the most visited seasonal amusement park in North America for several consecutive years. In 2013, it was the second most visited park in the Cedar Fair chain, behind Knott's Berry Farm, with 3.58 million visitors.
- 11 a.k.a. The Downtown Santa Ana Historic Districts is a combination of local historic districts that have been listed as one entry in the National Register of Historic Places since 1984. It is a 24.5-acre area. Also known as Historic Downtown District in Santa Ana it is roughly bounded by Ross to French streets and First to Civic Center streets. The district is characterized by a number of buildings in the Art Deco style as well as three old movie houses. Orange County's first Courthouse, now a museum, is also located here on Civic Center and Broadway streets. The Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle House and Medical Museum is also in this area and it is now home to the Santa Ana Historical Preservation Society. The County's first theater, Walker's Theater, was built in 1909 on Main & Second streets adjacent to the old City Hall. Today, the Main Street Studio Lofts now stand where the county's first movie house used to be.
- read more about Downtown Santa Ana Historic Districts
11 is a musical group.
- album: "Težina Okova"
- official website: www.elevenmusic.net
11 a.k.a. The New English Library was a United Kingdom book publishing company, which became an imprint of Hodder Headline.
- also known as NEL
- "11" is the tenth studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams. The album was released by Polydor Records on March 17, 2008. 11 was the first release of new Adams material since Colour Me Kubrick in 2005 and the first studio album in four years since Room Service. Adams, Jim Vallance, Eliot Kennedy, Gretchen Peters, Trevor Rabin and Robert John "Mutt" Lange received producing and writing credits. Similar to Adams' previous material, the themes in 11 are mainly based on love, romance, and relationships. 11 received generally mixed reviews from contemporary music critics.
- "11" is a song by American country artist Cassadee Pope from her debut solo album, Frame by Frame. Pope co-wrote the song, which tells the story of her parents' divorce, with Nathan Chapman, while the production was handled by Dann Huff.
- "11" is the third full-length album by The Smithereens. It was released on October 18, 1989.
- "11" is the first studio album by Japanese singer-songwriter Ua, released on October 23, 1996. The album was re-issued on September 22, 2005.
- "11" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "11" is a musical album of cali≠gari.
- released on
- "11" is a musical album of Timbiriche.
- released in (24 years ago)
- "11" is a musical album of Power of Trinity.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "11" is a musical album of Kirinji.
- released on
- "11" is a musical album of Siiri Sisask.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "11" is a musical album of Scha Dara Parr.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "11" is a musical album of Johnny Rain.
- released on
- "11" is a musical album of YuFeiMen.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "11" is a musical album of TPV.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "11" is a musical EP of I Am the Architect.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "11" is a musical album of Devilyn.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "11" is a musical album of 있다.
- released in (10 years ago)
"11" a.k.a. "Endymion" is the third science fiction novel by Dan Simmons in his Hyperion Cantos fictional universe. Centered on the new characters Aenea and Raul Endymion, it has been well received like Hyperion and The Fall of Hyperion - within a year of its release, the paperback edition had gone through five reprints. The novel was shortlisted for the 1997 Locus Award.
- also known as "Endymion Omnibus", "Endymion. Pforten der Zeit", Endimion
- language: English Language
- character: The Shrike
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Dan Simmons
"11" a.k.a. "Ocean's Eleven": Ocean's Eleven is a 2001 American comedy heist film and the remake of the 1960 Rat Pack film of the same name. The 2001 film was directed by Steven Soderbergh and features an ensemble cast including George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Andy García, and Julia Roberts. The film was a success at the box office and with critics. Soderbergh directed two sequels, Ocean's Twelve in 2004 and Ocean's Thirteen in 2007, resulting in the term the Ocean's Trilogy. It was the fifth highest-grossing film of 2001.
- read more about Ocean's Eleven
- 11 is the natural number following 10 and preceding 12.
- 11 a.k.a. USA High is an American teen sitcom which ran from August 1997 to June 1999, ended after 95 episodes, and reran until August 4, 2001 on USA Network.
- 11 a.k.a. The Magnum XL-200, also known as just Magnum, is a steel roller coaster built by Arrow Dynamics at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. When built in 1989, it was the tallest, fastest and steepest complete-circuit roller coaster in the world as well as the first hypercoaster. It is considered to have started the roller coaster wars, in which amusement parks competed to build the highest and fastest roller coasters.
- 11 a.k.a. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2: The second season of the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer premiered on September 15, 1997 on The WB and concluded its 22-episode season on May 19, 1998. The first 13 episodes aired on Mondays at 9:00 pm ET, beginning with episode 14 the series moved to Tuesdays at 8:00 pm ET, a timeslot the series would occupy for the rest of its run.
- also known as Buffy the Vampire Slayer