On this page:
- also known as Wo 11, I Was Eleven, Eleven Flowers, Wo Shi Yi
- countries: China, France
- languages: Standard Chinese, Shanghainese
- producers: Laurent Baudens, Didar Domehri, Isabelle Glachant, Lu Dong, Gaël Nouaille & Wang Xiaoshuai
- art direction by Lu Dong
- written by Wang Xiaoshuai & Lao Ni
- cinematography by Dong Jinsong
- edited by Nelly Quettier
- music by Marc Perrone
- location: Wansheng District
- genre: Drama
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 11 Flowers
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Edward Blair Michell
11 flowers (koo'p) 1 .
The Spenser Encyclopedia (1990)
by Albert Charles Hamilton
herbs Adonis, gardens of apples Astrophel Belphoebe bowers catalogues chaos Cyparissus Daphne Error etiological tales FQ 1 FQ 11 flowers Foster Fradubio garlands Hyacinthus magic, amatory medicine Myrrha Narcissus natural history ...
cm long, with 7–11 flowers.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 11 Flowers
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 11 Flowers
Feb 11 Flowers
Photo credit: oldzooey_WPiS
Quotes about 11 Flowers
With out fly
Sitting on the trees
Some time air
Fly the flowers
Are making lovely earth...
Flowers are lovely...?
Lovely are flowers..! (Otteri Selvakumar)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 11 Flowers to see it in context!