1109 a.k.a. Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water is a Japanese animated television series inspired by the works of Jules Verne, particularly Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea and the exploits of Captain Nemo. The series was created by NHK, Toho and Korad, from a concept of Hayao Miyazaki, and directed by Hideaki Anno of Gainax.
- also known as Nadia of the Mysterious Seas, Fushigi no Umi no Nadia
- begun on and completed on (23 years ago)
- country: Japan
- created by NHK Enterprises, Inc. & SOGOVISION INC.
- regular cast:
- Toshiharu Sakurai as King
- Noriko Hidaka as Jean Roque Raltique
- Yūko Mizutani as Marie en Carlsberg
- Kumiko Takizawa as Grandis Granva
- Kenyu Horiuchi as Sanson
- Toshiharu Sakurai as Hanson
- Akio Ōtsuka as Captain Nemo
- Motomu Kiyokawa as Gargoyle
- Yoshino Takamori as Nadia la Arwall
- Kikuko Inoue as Electra
- Chikao Ōtsuka as Giger
- Hiroshi Masuoka as Jean's Uncle
- Hitoshi Takagi as Irion
- Kaneto Shiozawa as Emperor Neo
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Hamahama
- Kōji Tsujitani as Ayrton
- Tamio Ōki as Doctor Woolar
- Teiji Ōmiya as Captain Mayville
- Toshihiko Seki as Fejto
- Tsukasa Ito as Fuzzy
- genres: Animation, Action, Adventure Film, Anime, Historical fiction, Romance Film, Science Fiction, Drama
- official website: www9.nhk.or.jp/anime/nadia
1109 is a postal code in Quezon City, Metropolitan Manila, Philippines.
- 1109 a.k.a. Night Court - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 1109 a.k.a. aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C4 (chlordecone reductase; 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, type I; dihydrodiol dehydrogenase 4) is a gene.
- also known as dihydrodiol dehydrogenase isozyme DD4; type I 3-alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase; chlordecone reductase; aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C4; 3 alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase/dihydrodiol dehydrogenase 4; dihydrodiol dehydrogenase 4