11096 a.k.a. Rapini is a green cruciferous vegetable. The edible parts are the leaves, buds, and stems. The buds somewhat resemble broccoli, but do not form a large head. It is known for its slightly bitter taste, and is particularly associated with Italian, Galician, and Portuguese cuisines. Within Italian cuisine, the plant is heavily associated with Southern Italian cuisine and Roman cuisine.
- also known as broccoli rabe; Broccoli raab, raw
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
11096 is a Postal Code in Nassau County.
- 11096 a.k.a. See Hear: The programme focuses on the British and the worldwide deaf community and covers a broad range of topics from areas such as education, deaf people's rights, technology and language. The programme is presented entirely in BSL and is broadcast with voice-over and subtitles in English throughout the programme.
- 11096 a.k.a. ADAM metallopeptidase with thrombospondin type 1 motif, 5 (aggrecanase-2) is a gene.
- also known as a disintegrin-like and metalloprotease (reprolysin type) with thrombospondin type 1 motif, 5; aggrecanase-2; a disintegrin-like and metalloprotease (reprolysin type) with thrombospondin type 1 motif, 5...; ADAM metallopeptidase with thrombospondin type 1 motif, 5