111 a.k.a. The City is an American television soap opera that aired on ABC from November 13, 1995 to March 28, 1997. The show follows the loves and lives of the survivors of the Corinth Serial Killer as they all moved from the Pennsylvania town of Corinth to an apartment building in New York's SoHo district.
- begun on and completed on (17 years ago)
- 352 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by James Harmon Brown, Barbara Esensten, Agnes Nixon
- regular cast:
- Debbi Morgan
- Morgan Fairchild as Debbie Tompkins
- Jane Elliot as Tracy Quartermaine between and
- Randolph Mantooth
- Judy Gold
- Philip Brown
- Al Martino
- Joseph Sirola
- Amelia Heinle as Steffi Brewster
- Michael Weatherly as Cooper Alden
- Nancy Addison
- Alimi Ballard
- Roscoe Born
- Lisa LoCicero
- Darnell Williams
- Catherine Hickland
- Laura Wright as Ally Rescott Alden Bowman
- Joel Fabiani
- Grainger Hines
- Morgan Fairchild as Sydney Chase
- Jennifer Esposito as Connie Soleito
- Monti Sharp
- Sarah Wynter
- Ted King
- genres: Soap opera, Reality television
- some of the awards:
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction For A Drama Series nomination for Candice Dunn, Sean Conklin, Rick DiGregorio
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction/Set Decoration/Scenic Design for a Drama Series nomination for John Magoun, Eric Harriz, Boyd Dumrose
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Live & Direct To Tape Sound Mixing For A Drama Series nomination for Edward J. Garofalo, John Williams, Carla Nation Reed, Rich Jacob, Nancy Mannon, William John Deblock, Robert T. Smith, Robert Cardelli, Glen Heil, Dick Roes, Edward Raab
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Multiple Camera Editing For A Drama Series nomination for John Tumino, Jack Hierl, Stephen Cali
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama Series nomination for Debbi Morgan
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Daytime Drama Series nomination for Darnell Williams
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Multiple Camera Editing For A Drama Series, received by John Tumino, Jack Hierl, Stephen Cali
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction/Set Decoration/Scenic Design for a Drama Series, received by Eric Harriz, Boyd Dumrose, John Magoun
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction For A Drama Series nomination for Sean Conklin & Candice Dunn
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Multiple Camera Editing For A Drama Series nomination for Jack Hierl, John Tumino, Stephen Cali
- GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Daily Drama
- "111" is the third album by Željko Joksimović, a Serbian pop singer released in 2002.
- "111" is a musical EP of Omar-S.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "111" is a musical album of Eleven Tigers.
- released on
- "111" is a musical album of Toxxic TV.
- released in (15 years ago)
111 a.k.a. Silver Dawn Media is a publisher.
- 111 a.k.a. Big Bad Wolf was a suspended roller coaster in the Oktoberfest section of Busch Gardens Williamsburg. First opened in 1984, the ride operated for 25 years and the ride closed on September 7, 2009. The footers, queue line, and station were left standing and have been re-purposed for Verbolten, an attraction introduced in the 2012 season.
- 111 is a Postal Code.
- 111 is a Postal Code.
- 111 is a Postal Code.
- 111 a.k.a. Livingston Mall is a Shopping center.
- 111 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
There are other places with in their name, like 111 First Street.
- 111 is the emergency telephone number in New Zealand. It was first implemented in Masterton and Carterton on 29 September 1958, and was progressively rolled out nationwide with the last exchanges converting in 1988. In 2008, 111 celebrated fifty years of service.
- also known as 1-1-1
- 111 a.k.a. Dermatomycosis: A dermatomycosis is a skin disease caused by a fungus. This excludes dermatophytosis.
- also known as Fungal skin infections
- 111 is a Thai television program.
- completed in (19 years ago)
- regular cast: Tik Shiro
- 111 a.k.a. Ureidopropionic acid: A breakdown product of pyrmidines. Enzyme deficiencies in pyrimidine metabolism are associated with a risk for severe toxicity against the antineoplastic agent 5-fluorouracil.
- also known as Carbamoyl-b-Ala-OH, 3-Ureidopropionic acid, 3-Ureido-propionate, 3-Ureidopropionate, beta-Ureidopropionic acid, N-(aminocarbonyl)-beta-Alanine, Ureidopropionate, N-Carbamoyl-beta-alanine, beta-Ureidopropionate, N-(aminocarbonyl)-'b-Alanine
- 111 is an aircraft model.
- 111 a.k.a. Crop Production is an industry.
- 111 a.k.a. adenylate cyclase 5 is a gene.
- also known as adenylate cyclase, type V
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 111 to learn how to say it correctly!