11209 a.k.a. Eggplant is a species of nightshade commonly known in British English as aubergine and also known as melongene, garden egg, or guinea squash. It is known in South Asia, Southeast Asia and South Africa as brinjal. It bears a fruit of the same name that is widely used in cooking, most notably as an important ingredient in dishes such as moussaka and ratatouille. As a member of the genus Solanum, it is related to both the tomato and the potato. It was originally domesticated from the wild nightshade, the thorn or bitter apple, S. incanum, probably with two independent domestications, one in the region of South Asia, and one in East Asia.
- also known as brinjal eggplant, melongene, guinea squash, brinjal
"11209" a.k.a. "Monster Blood II" is a book published in 1994 that was written by R. L. Stine.
- also known as "Monster Blood II (Goosebumps (Turtleback))", "Sangre De Monstruo II"
- language: English Language
- Evan Ross
- Conan Barber
- genres: Horror, Children's literature, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released in (21 years ago)
11209 is a Postal Code in Brooklyn.
- 11209 a.k.a. The Inn Crowd is a TV program, begun in (8 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 11209 a.k.a. Little Bear - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 11209 a.k.a. macrophage stimulating, pseudogene 2 is a gene.