- 1123 is a Postal Code.
- 1123 is a Postal Code.
- 1123 a.k.a. The Bush Beast was a wooden roller coaster located at Wonderland Sydney in Australia. The ride opened with the park on 7 December 1985 and closed with the park on 26 April 2004. The ride features a mirrored layout to that of other wooden roller coasters located at California's Great America, Canada's Wonderland, and Kings Dominion. The Bush Beast was manufactured by Taft Broadcasting.
"1123" a.k.a. "Starseed" is a science fiction novel by Spider Robinson and Jeanne Robinson. It first appeared in seven parts in Pulphouse Weekly in 1991. It is a sequel to Stardance and was published as a standalone novel later that. It was republished in 1997 as an omnibus edition with Stardance.
- language: English Language
- authors: Spider Robinson & Jeanne Robinson
- genres: Speculative fiction, Science Fiction
- copyright: 1991-10
- released in (24 years ago)
- 1123 a.k.a. Taurine, or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic acid widely distributed in animal tissues. It is a major constituent of bile and can be found in the large intestine, and accounts for up to 0.1% of total human body weight. Taurine has many fundamental biological roles, such as conjugation of bile acids, antioxidation, osmoregulation, membrane stabilization, and modulation of calcium signaling. It is essential for cardiovascular function, and development and function of skeletal muscle, the retina, and the central nervous system. Taurine is unusual among biological molecules in being a sulfonic acid, while the vast majority of biologically occurring acids contain the more weakly acidic carboxyl group. While taurine is sometimes called an amino acid, and indeed is an acid containing an amino group, it is not an amino acid in the usual biochemical meaning of the term, which refers to compounds containing both an amino and a carboxyl group.
- also known as 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, tauric acid, Aminoethylsulfonate, Aminoethylsulfonic acid
- 1123 a.k.a. Freaky Stories is a Canadian television series, which was originally broadcast by YTV in English and Canal Famille in French. It is an animated show about urban legends hosted by two animatronic puppets, Larry de Bug, a cockroach, and his gooey sidekick, Maurice the maggot in Ted's Diner - a 1940's era diner setting staffed by Rosie the waitress.
- 1123 a.k.a. Chimerin 1, also known as alpha-1-chimerin, n-chimerin is a protein which in humans is encoded by the CHN1 gene.
- 1123 a.k.a. chimerin (chimaerin) 1 is a gene.
- also known as n-chimerin; Chimerin 1 (GTPase-activating protein, rho, 2)
- 1123 a.k.a. Port Charles - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 1123 a.k.a. Poultry and Egg Production is an industry.