Who is 113?
113 is a French hip hop group with African and Caribbean roots originating in North and West Africa and the island of Guadeloupe, formed in the Parisian suburb of Vitry-sur-Seine. Their most famous song is Tonton du Bled - Uncle from the "land".
- also known as 113 Clan
- member of musical groups:
- genre: Hip hop music
- albums: "113 degrés", "113 Fout la Merde", "Dans L'urgence", "Les Princes de la Ville", "Tonton du Bled", "Ni barreaux ni barrières ni frontières", "Au summum", "Jackpotes 2000", "Les Princes de la ville / Hold Up", "Illégal Radio", "On roule, on rôde", "Universel", "Un gaou à oran"
- nomination: - nominated to MTV Europe Music Award for Best French Act
"113" a.k.a. "The Eighty-Minute Hour: A Space Opera" is a book by Brian Aldiss.
- also known as "The Eighty Minute Hour"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1974-01
"113" is a musical single of DJ Ange.
- released on (5 years ago)
- 113 a.k.a. Whizzer is an Anton Schwarzkopf Speedracer roller coaster located at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois. It was one of two identical roller coasters built for the Marriott Corporation for each of their “Great America” parks at their debut in 1976, with an identical version of the Whizzer at California's Great America. Marriott continued to operate both parks until selling them in 1984. Manufactured by Anton Schwarzkopf of Germany, the two rides were the last “Speedracer” models ever built. The California Whizzer was dismantled in 1988 while the Illinois Whizzer remains in operation, as one of only two Speedracers still in existence worldwide.
- 113 a.k.a. Menlo Park Mall is a two-level super regional shopping mall, located on U.S. Route 1 and Parsonage Road in Edison, New Jersey, United States. The mall has a gross leasable area of 1,232,000 ft².
- 113 a.k.a. Shelley is a British sitcom made by Thames Television and originally broadcast on ITV from 12 July 1979 to 12 January 1984 and from 11 October 1988 to 1 September 1992. Starred Hywel Bennett as James Shelley, originally 28 years old and a sardonic, perpetually unemployed anti-establishment 'freelance layabout' with a doctoral degree. In the original run, Belinda Sinclair played Shelley's girlfriend Fran, and Josephine Tewson appeared regularly as his Landlady, Edna Hawkins. The series was created by Peter Tilbury who also wrote the first three series. The scripts for subsequent episodes were by Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin, Colin Bostock-Smith, David Frith, Bernard McKenna and Barry Pilton. All 71 episodes were produced and directed by Anthony Parker.
- begun on and completed on (23 years ago)
- 71 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 113 is the natural number following 112 and preceding 114.
- 113 a.k.a. Forestry and Logging is an industry.
- 113 a.k.a. adenylate cyclase 7 is a gene.
- also known as ATP pyrophosphate-lyase, adenylyl cyclase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 113 to learn how to say it correctly!