On this page:
"113 Degrees" is a 2013 short, romance, sci-fi film written and directed by Sabrina Doyle.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Matilde Barbagallo
- production design by Elena Albanese
- art direction by Ana Goryaminskaya
- written by Sabrina Doyle
- casting by Brad Gilmore
- cinematography by Stephen Paar
- edited by Marian Jiménez
- music by Alastair King
- costume design by Melissa Himawan & Robert Miller
- set decoration by Alma Gamino
- genres: Romance Film, Science Fiction, Drama, Fantasy
- released on
- official website: 113degreesmovie.com/directors-statement
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 113 Degrees
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
FIVE-VOLUME SET by Paul Robbins
and experience extremely hot summers, with temperatures commonly over 45 degrees C (113 degrees F). The world's hottest, near-surface air temperature ...
Lexicon Technicum (1708)
Or, An Universal English Dictionary of Arts and Sciences : Explaining Not Only the Terms of Art, But the Arts Themselves by John Harris
go Minutes, distant from P, the nearer Pole ofthe Right Circle A B, and conscquently 113 Degrees, 30 Minutes, distant from its other Pole, take the half Tangent of t tȝ Degrees, go Minutes, or the Tangent of its half 56 Degrees, 45 Minutes, ...
by R. W. McColl
Daytime temperatures range between 95 to 113 degrees F (35 to 45 degrees C) from October to March, which are the hottest months, and can drop below freezing between June and August. Temperatures ranges in the Kalahari Desert are ...
by James A. Schwarz, Cristian I. Contescu, Karol Putyera
122fc///no/ 9,= 113 degrees Four-body bonded constants" ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 113 Degrees
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 113 Degrees to see it in context!