Who is 1135?
1135 a.k.a. John Bunyan was an English writer and preacher best remembered as the author of the religious allegory The Pilgrim's Progress. In addition to The Pilgrim's Progress, Bunyan wrote nearly sixty titles, many of them expanded sermons.
- also known as Bunyan, John
- born on (386 years ago) in Elstow, child of Margaret Bunyan and Thomas Bunyan
- nationality: England
- education: Bedford School
- profession: Writer, author, preacher
- parent of
- died on (326 years ago) in Holborn
- buried in Bunhill Fields
- written works: "The Pilgrim's Progress", "The Life and Death of Mr Badman", "Grace abounding with other spiritual autobiographies", "Visions of heaven and hell", "A treatise on the fear of God", "The acceptable sacrifice ; Last sermon ; An exposition on the ten first chapters of Genesis ; Of justification by an imputed righteousness ; Paul's departure and crown ; Of the Trinity and a Christian ; Of the law and a Christian ; A mapp shewing the order & causes of salvation & damnation", "Good news for the vilest of men ; The advocateship of Jesus Christ", "Journey to hell", "Your victory in Christ", "How to pray in the Spirit", "The Holy War", "Lessons from nature", "Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners", "The bedside Bunyan", "Kristens och Kristinnas resa", "A race for eternal life", "The barren fig-tree", "The work of Jesus Christ, as an advocate", "Seasonable counsel", "Kristiana van ram kawng zawh thu", "Pritsanā tham", "Agoriad i athrawiaeth y ddau gyfammod", "The select works of John Bunyan..", "Bunyan's Visions of heaven and hell", "The world to come", "The heavenly footman", "The allegorical works of John Bunyan..", "Instruction for the ignorant", "The poems", "No byay ni Krischano = The life of Christian", "Tomtom ta ikam pai molo be ila kar saamba", "Israel's hope encouraged", "Heart's ease for heart trouble", "Entire works of John Bunyan", "Upon a penny loaf", "The groans of a damned soul", "Taith y pererin i'r teulu", "Heliga kriget", "God's knotty log", "The practical works of John Bunyan", "Solomon's temple spiritualiz'd", "Sighs from hell", "Inmeyan cristiano ed langit =", "Young people's Pilgrim's progress", "Kinelaug ni ebperetiyaya", "Christen reise nach der seligen ewigkeit ..", "A book for boys and girls", "Ulwendo lwa Mwina-Klistu nga mu chiloto", "The annotated Pilgrim's progress", "An cogadh naomh"
"1135" a.k.a. "The Fluger" is a book by Doris Piserchia.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980-11
- 1135 a.k.a. Thymine is one of the four nucleobases in the nucleic acid of DNA that are represented by the letters G–C–A–T. The others are adenine, guanine, and cytosine. Thymine is also known as 5-methyluracil, a pyrimidine nucleobase. In RNA, thymine is replaced by the nucleobase uracil. Thymine was first isolated in 1893 by Albrecht Kossel and Albert Neumann.
- also known as 2,4-Dihydroxy-5-methylpyrimidine, 4-Hydroxy-5-methylpyrimidin-2(1H)-one, 5-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydropyrimidine-2,4-dione, 5-Methyl-2,4(1H,3H)-pyrimidinedione, 5-Methyl-2,4-dihydroxypyrimidine, 5-Methylpyrimidine-2,4-dione, 5-Methyluracil
- 1135 a.k.a. Switched!: Switched is an American TV series that ran from 2003 through 2004 in which two teens from different cities in the United States were given a chance to swap lives to see how the other one lived. Teens were able to experience the lives of others and experiment with new families and cultures. Teen celebrities often starred on the show, such as pop singer Skye Sweetnam, Jennifer Freeman from My Wife and Kids, Ashlie Brillault from Lizzie McGuire, basketball star Candace Parker, and Kyle Sullivan and Jamie Lynn Spears from All That.
- 1135 a.k.a. American Idol - Season 5: The fifth season of reality television singing competition American Idol began on January 17, 2006, and concluded on May 24, 2006. Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell returned to judge, and Ryan Seacrest returned to host. It is the most successful season to date ratings-wise, and resulted in 18 contestants getting record deals – nine of them with major labels. It was the first season with a male winner and a female runner-up, which happened again in seasons 9, 10, 11 and 13. It was also the first season of the series to be aired in high definition.
- also known as American Idol
- 1135 a.k.a. cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, alpha 2 (neuronal) is a gene.
- also known as cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, alpha polypeptide 2 (neuronal)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1135 to learn how to say it correctly!