11435 a.k.a. The rutabaga, swede, turnip, yellow turnip, or neep is a root vegetable that originated as a cross between the cabbage and the turnip; see Triangle of U. The roots are prepared for human food in a variety of ways, and the leaves can be eaten as a leaf vegetable. The roots and tops are also used as winter feed for livestock, when they may be fed directly, or by allowing the animals to forage the plants in the field.
- also known as yellow turnip; swede turnip; Rutabagas, raw
"11435" a.k.a. "Faragon Fairingay" is a book published in 1977 that was written by Niel Hancock.
- also known as "Faragon Fairingay (Circle of Light, Book 2)"; "Faragon Fairingay: The Circle of Light, Book 2"
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1977
- released in (38 years ago)
11435 a.k.a. Rafferty's Rules: Rafferty's Rules was an Australian television drama series which ran from 1987 to 1990 on the Seven Network.
- begun on and completed in (25 years ago)
- 86 episodes of 50 or 60 minutes each
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genres: Legal, Drama
- some of the awards:
- 11435 is a Postal Code in Queens.
- also known as 11435, Queens
- 11435 is a postal code in Cairo, Egypt.
- 11435 a.k.a. Scytosiphon lomentaria is a littoral brown seaweed with an irregularly lobed many filamentous form. It is a member of the Phaeophyta in the order Dictyosiphonales and grows attached to shells and stones in rock-pools and in near-shore waters. The attachment to the substrate is by a small disc shaped holdfast.
- 11435 a.k.a. The Thin Man - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 11435 a.k.a. Acetylcholine (nicotinic) receptor, alpha 1 subunit is a protein.
- also known as Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) alpha1, alpha 1 nAChR, alpha1 nAChR, alpha-1 nAChR