- 11507 a.k.a. The sweet potato is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the family Convolvulaceae. Its large, starchy, sweet-tasting, tuberous roots are a root vegetable. The young leaves and shoots are sometimes eaten as greens. Ipomoea batatas is native to the tropical regions in America. Of the approximately 50 genera and more than 1,000 species of Convolvulaceae, I. batatas is the only crop plant of major importance—some others are used locally, but many are poisonous. The sweet potato is only distantly related to the potato and does not belong to the nightshade family.
- also known as Sweet potato, raw, unprepared; camote; kamote; goguma; man thet; ubi jalar; ubi keladi; shakarkand; satsuma imo; batata; el boniato
- more generic: Potato
- 11507 a.k.a. Skirret: Sium sisarum is a perennial plant of the family Apiaceae sometimes grown as a root vegetable. It has a cluster of sweet, bright white roots which are similar to sweet potatoes, but longer. Skirrets may be boiled, stewed, or roasted. The woody core is inedible, and should be removed before cooking because it is difficult to remove after.
- also known as Crummock; Sweet potato, raw, unprepared; Sium sisarum
"11507" a.k.a. "The Web of Wizardry" is a book by Juanita Coulson.
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1978
11507 is a Postal Code in Nassau County.
11507 a.k.a. Detective is a TV program, begun on (50 years ago).