- 11518 a.k.a. Taro is an organism classification, food.
- also known as kalo; Taro, raw
- 11518 a.k.a. Arracacia xanthorrhiza is a root vegetable originally from the Andes, somewhat intermediate between the carrot and celery. Its starchy taproot is a popular food item in South America where it is a major commercial crop.
- also known as Taro, raw; white carrot; mandioquinha; racacha; batata-baroa; zanahoria blanca; little cassava; virraca; apio criollo; Creole celery
"11518" a.k.a. "The Circus of Dr. Lao" is a novel written by Arizona newspaperman Charles G. Finney and illustrated by Boris Artzybasheff. It won one of the inaugural National Book Awards: the Most Original Book of 1935.
- also known as "The Circus of Dr Lao", O Circo do Doutor Lao
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Arizona, Mythology, Circus
- copyright: 1935
- released in (80 years ago)
11518 is a Postal Code in Nassau County.
11518 a.k.a. Nest is a TV program, begun in (13 years ago).
- country: Australia