1153 is a Postal Code.
"1153" a.k.a. "The Stainless Steel Rat for President" is a work of fiction, written work, book.
- also known as "Stainless Steel Rat for President (Stainless Steel Rat Books (Paperback))"; "STAINLESS STEEL RAT FOR PRESIDENT, THE (Stainless Steel Rat Books (Paperback))"
- author: Harry Harrison
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
- 1153 a.k.a. Nitisinone is a drug used to slow the effects of hereditary tyrosinemia type 1. Since its first use for this indication in 1991, it has replaced liver transplantation as the first-line treatment for this rare condition. It is also being studied in the related condition alkaptonuria. It is marketed under the brand name Orfadin by the company, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum after having originally been brought to market by Swedish Orphan International. It was originally developed as candidate herbicide.
- also known as NTBC
- 1153 a.k.a. cold inducible RNA binding protein is a gene.
- also known as glycine-rich RNA binding protein, cold inducible RNA-binding protein, Cold-inducible RNA-binding protein
- 1153 a.k.a. Power Stone - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1153 a.k.a. Support Activities for Forestry is an industry.