1168 a.k.a. The Martian Chronicles is a television miniseries based on Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles and dealing with the exploration of Mars and the inhabitants there. The series starred Rock Hudson, Darren McGavin, Bernadette Peters, Roddy McDowall, Barry Morse, and Maria Schell. It was aired on NBC in January 1980 in three episodes with a total running time of just over four hours.
- begun on and completed on (34 years ago)
- 3 episodes of 120 or 360 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Adventure Film, Miniseries
- award: - Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation nomination for Ray Bradbury, Michael Anderson, Richard Matheson
"1168" a.k.a. "The Flight of Mavin Manyshaped" is a book by Sheri S. Tepper.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
1168 a.k.a. Nostoc pruniforme are a species of cyanobacterium. These freshwater bacteria grow underwater in colonies which take the form of dark greenish-gray, gelatinous spheres.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1168 to learn how to say it correctly!