Who is 1173?
1173 a.k.a. John Burroughs was an American naturalist and nature essayist, active in the U.S. conservation movement. The first of his essay collections was Wake-Robin in 1871.
- also known as Берроуз, Джон; 约翰·巴勒斯
- born on (178 years ago) in Roxbury
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, essayist
- died on (93 years ago) in Kingsville
- read more about John Burroughs (writer)
1173 a.k.a. Pirate Writings Press is a publisher.
"1173" a.k.a. "Solis" is an award-nominated book by A. A. Attanasio.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for A. A. Attanasio
1173 a.k.a. Steel Dragon 2000 is a roller coaster at Nagashima Spa Land amusement park in Mie Prefecture, Japan. Built by Morgan Manufacturing, this coaster opened, appropriately, in 2000—"The Year of the Dragon" in Asia. It debuted 3 months after Millennium Force at Cedar Point, and surpassed that as the world's tallest complete-circuit coaster. It lost these records in height in 2003 when Top Thrill Dragster opened at Cedar Point.
- 1173 a.k.a. The Jasper Carrott Trial is a TV program, begun in (18 years ago).
- 1173 a.k.a. adaptor-related protein complex 2, mu 1 subunit is a gene.
- also known as HA2 50 kDA subunit; clathrin coat adaptor protein AP50; plasma membrane adaptor AP-2 50kDA protein; clathrin adaptor complex AP2, mu subunit; clathrin-associated/assembly/adaptor protein, medium 1; AP-2 mu 2 chain; clathrin assembly protein complex 2 medium chain
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1173 to learn how to say it correctly!