- 1185 a.k.a. Space Mountain at Tokyo Disneyland opened with the park on April 15, 1983.
- 1185 is a Postal Code.
"1185" a.k.a. "The Smoke Ring" is a 1987 science fiction novel by Larry Niven. Like much of Niven's work, the story is heavily influenced by the setting: a gas torus, a ring of air around a neutron star. It is a sequel to The Integral Trees.
- also known as "Smoke Ring", "The Smoke Ring (Orbit Books)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Language
- copyright: 1987
- released in (28 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Larry Niven
- 1185 a.k.a. Timeblazers is a Discovery Kids Canada program. In Canada, it is also shown on YTV. It features Sam and Jen, who illustrate the origin of present day customs and technologies as well as discuss notable people through some method of time travel. Sam and Jen generally do this after a preteen asks a question regarding the origins of something. They travel into the past to explain the happenings and wonders of the old times.
- 1185 a.k.a. Nash Bridges - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 1185 a.k.a. chloride channel 6 is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000042616, OTTHUMP00000042617