- 1190 is a Postal Code.
- 1190 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
"1190" a.k.a. "Breakfast of Champions", or Goodbye Blue Monday is a 1973 novel by the American author Kurt Vonnegut. Set in the fictional town of Midland City, it is the story of "two lonesome, skinny, fairly old white men on a planet which was dying fast." One of these men, Dwayne Hoover, is a normal-looking but deeply deranged Pontiac dealer and Burger Chef franchise owner who becomes obsessed with the writings of the other man, Kilgore Trout, taking them for literal truth. Trout, a largely unknown pulp science fiction writer who has appeared in several other Vonnegut novels, looks like a crazy old man but is in fact relatively sane. As the novel opens, Trout journeys toward Midland City to appear at a convention where he is destined to meet Dwayne Hoover and unwittingly inspire him to run amok.
- also known as "Breakfast of Champions CD"; "Breakfast of champions; or, Goodbye blue Monday!"
- language: English Language
- Kilgore Trout
- Dwayne Hoover
- Harry Le Sabre
- Celia Hoover
- Francine Pefko
- George 'Bunny' Hoover
- Wayne Hoobler
- Fred T. Barry
- Eliot Rosewater
- Bonnie MacMahon
- genres: Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Literary
- copyright: 1973
- released in (42 years ago)
1190 a.k.a. Beg, Borrow & Deal: Beg, Borrow & Deal was a reality television show that aired on ESPN with a first season in 2002 and a second season in 2003.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 14 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Reality television
- official website: www.espn.go.com/begborrowdeal
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1190 to learn how to say it correctly!