11930 is a Postal Code in Suffolk County.
"11930" a.k.a. "Lord of the Trees" is an American novel by Philip José Farmer. Originally released in 1970, it was one of two intertwining sequels to Farmer's previous A Feast Unknown, along with The Mad Goblin. Lord of the Trees features Lord Grandrith, an analogue of Tarzan, as the main character.
- language: English Language
- genres: Speculative fiction, Science Fiction
- copyright: 1970
- released in (45 years ago)
- 11930 a.k.a. Meristotheca is a widely distributed genus of red algae some of whose species are eaten as edible seaweed. In particular, the type species, M. papulosa is a popular vegetable in Taiwan and Japan.
- 11930 a.k.a. On The Buses - Season 1: The first series of On the Buses originally aired between 28 February 1969 and 11 April 1969, beginning with "The Early Shift". The series was produced and directed by Stuart Allen. The designer for the first three episodes was David Catley, and Andrew Gardner for the rest of the episodes. All the episodes in this series were written by Ronald Chesney and Ronald Wolfe.
- also known as On the Buses
- 11930 a.k.a. Balance Of Power is a TV program, begun in (32 years ago).
- country: Australia