1195 a.k.a. Springfield Mall is a 589,000-square-foot regional shopping mall located approximately 10 miles southwest of Philadelphia in Springfield Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. It is located just off of Interstate 476 along Baltimore Pike, near its busy intersection with Pennsylvania Route 320. It is serviced by a number of SEPTA bus lines as well as the mass transit system's Route 101 trolley line at the Springfield Mall station, a rarity for suburban Philadelphia shopping malls, many of which are served solely by bus routes.
- official website: www.shopspringfieldmall.com
1195 a.k.a. Gauntlet Publications is an award-winning publisher.
- award: - HWA Specialty Press Award, received by Barry Hoffman
- 1195 a.k.a. Isopentenyl pyrophosphate is an intermediate in the classical, HMG-CoA reductase pathway used by organisms in the biosynthesis of terpenes and terpenoids. IPP is formed from acetyl-CoA via mevalonic acid. IPP can then be isomerized to dimethylallyl pyrophosphate by the enzyme isopentenyl pyrophosphate isomerase.
- 1195 a.k.a. Tantei Gakuen Q is a TV program, begun in (12 years ago).
- 1195 a.k.a. Stargate: Infinity - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1195 a.k.a. CDC-like kinase 1 is a gene.
- also known as dual specificity protein kinase CLK1, protein tyrosine kinase STY, CDC28/CDC2-like kinase