- 1230 a.k.a. Arundel Mills is a mall located in Hanover, Maryland and is owned by Simon Property Group. With its 1,300,000 sq ft GLA, it was the largest mall in Maryland, until the Westfield Annapolis Mall surpassed it with its 2007 expansion. The mall is located at the intersection of Maryland Route 100 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway in northwestern Anne Arundel County.
- 1230 is a postal code in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- 1230 is a Postal Code.
1230 a.k.a. Wilhelm Goldmann is a publisher.
"1230" a.k.a. "The Anome" is a science fiction novel by American writer Jack Vance, first published in 1973; it is the first book in the Durdane series of novels.
- also known as "The Anome (Durdane: Book No.1)", "The Anome (Coronet Books)", "The Faceless Man", The Faceless Man
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1971
- released in (42 years ago)
- 1230 a.k.a. Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden, commonly abbreviated as BB-Daman Bakugaiden or BBB, is a CoroCoro Comic series created by Koichi Mikata, based on Bomberman and B-Daman. An animated television series was created and originally broadcast on Nagoya TV and TV Asahi at 17:00. It was also broadcast internationally on Taiwan Television, TVB Jade, GMA Network, QTV 11 and Hero TV.
- 1230 a.k.a. chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 1 is a gene.
- also known as RANTES receptor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1230 to learn how to say it correctly!