Who is 1234?
1234 a.k.a. Julius Caesar: Gaius Julius Caesar was a Roman general, statesman, Consul, and notable author of Latin prose. He played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. In 60 BC, Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey formed a political alliance that was to dominate Roman politics for several years. Their attempts to amass power through populist tactics were opposed by the conservative ruling class within the Roman Senate, among them Cato the Younger with the frequent support of Cicero. Caesar's victories in the Gallic Wars, completed by 51 BC, extended Rome's territory to the English Channel and the Rhine. Caesar became the first Roman general to cross both when he built a bridge across the Rhine and conducted the first invasion of Britain.
- also known as Gaius Julius Caesar, Júlio César, Caio Julio César, Gaio Giulio Cesare, Caius Iulius Caii filius Caii nepos Caesar Imperator, Jules César
- born in 0099 B.C. (2114 years ago) in Rome, child of Gaius Julius Caesar and Aurelia Cotta
- nationality: Roman Republic
- profession: Politician, author
- parent of
- died in 0043-03-15 B.C. (2058 years ago) in Theatre of Pompey of assassination, tyrannicide, stabbing
- written works: "De Bello Hispaniensi", "Commentarii de Bello Civili", "De Bello Alexandrino", "De Bello Africo", "Commentarii de Bello Gallico", "Caesar's expeditions to Britain", "C. Julii Cæsaris De bello Gallico, primi quatuor libri commentariorum", "The commentaries ... of his wars in Gallia; and the civil wars betwixt him and Pompey", "The Gallic wars", "Observations vpon Caesars comentaries", "The War Commentaries of Caesar", "Caesar's Commentaires on the Gallic war", "Caesar.", "The Civil war", "The commentaries", "The conquest of Gaul", "The commentaries of C. Julius Caesar", "Cæsar's Gallic war", "The eyght bookes of Caius Iulius Cæsar", "An open door to Caesar.", "Julius Caesar", "Vikings Irish Annals"
1234 a.k.a. Lucard is a publisher.
"1234" a.k.a. "The Shining" is a horror novel by American author Stephen King. Published in 1977, it is King's third published novel and first hardback bestseller, and the success of the book firmly established King as a preeminent author in the horror genre. The setting and characters are influenced by King's personal experiences, including both his visit to The Stanley Hotel in 1974 and his recovery from alcoholism. The novel was followed by a sequel, Doctor Sleep, published in 2013.
- also known as "The Shining (Signet)"; "Shining"; "The Shining (Signet Book)"; "Shining: L'Enfant lumière"; "El Resplandor"; "Iluminado, O"; Shining. Roman
- language: English Language
- Jack Torrance
- Danny Torrance
- Wendy Torrance
- Dick Hallorann
- Stuart Ullman
- Horace Derwent
- genres: Horror, Children's literature, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Gothic fiction, Horror fiction
- subjects: Adventure, Family
- copyright: 1977
- released in (38 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Stephen King
1234 a.k.a. Prospects is a British television comedy drama series that was written by Alan Janes and originally shown on Channel 4 in 1986. Created by Euston Films who had a pedigree of producing successful, gritty drama such as The Sweeney and Minder, it followed the exploits of two East End 'geezer' characters - Jimmy 'Pincy' Pince played by Gary Olsen and Billy 'Bill' Pearson played by Brian Bovell and their trials and tribulations of making a living in London's Isle of Dogs.
- begun in (29 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- "1234" is a song from Feist's third studio album, The Reminder. It is Feist's most successful single to date. The song was co-written by Sally Seltmann, an Australian singer-songwriter who also recorded under the stage name New Buffalo, and Feist. It remains Feist's biggest hit single in the USA to date, and her only song to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 and UK Top 40.
- "1234": "1, 2, 3, 4" is the second single from the Plain White T's second worldwide album Big Bad World. It reached #34 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 in April 2009 and was certified Platinum in June 2011, having sold over 1 million digital copies. The record has since gone 2X Platinum. The song was used in episode 16 of 90210 's first season and a promo for February movies on Hub Network.
- "1234" is a 1990 album by Propaganda. Michael Mertens was the only member remaining in the group from their previous album A Secret Wish, though Suzanne Freytag made guest appearances on two tracks, and the album included some songs co-written by Ralf Doerper prior to the breakup of the original group.
- genre: Synthpop
- released in (25 years ago)
- "1234" is an album that won the award for Single album of the Year in the 2008 Juno Awards.
- "1234" is the fourth solo album by English musician Ronnie Wood, released in September 1981. In the Unites States, it spent five weeks on the Billboard 200, peaking at number 164. The album was co-produced by Andy Johns and features musical contributions from Ian McLagan, Charlie Watts, Bobby Womack, Waddy Wachtel and Nicky Hopkins, among others.
- "1234" is a musical single of Martin Solveig, Chuckie, Laidback Luke.
- released on
- "1234" is a musical album of Emergency.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "1234" is a musical album of Para.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "1234" is a musical single of Elektro-Tek.
- released on
- "1234" is a musical single of Raven Zoë.
- released on
1234 a.k.a. Forest Fair Village is a shopping mall in Forest Park, Ohio in the northern suburbs of Cincinnati, United States, at the junction of Interstate 275 and Gilmore Road. Currently, Cincinnati Mall is a two-story enclosed mall comprising less than 10 stores and services, as well as a food court and a movie theater; anchor stores include, Danbarry Dollar Saver Cinemas, Kohl's, and Babies "R" Us. It is considered to be a dead mall. The mall also features a large arcade in the basement, called Arcade Legacy.
- official website: cincinnatimills.com
1234 a.k.a. Nitrospira is a genus of bacteria in the phylum Nitrospirae. The first member of this genus was described 1986 by Watson et al. isolated from the Gulf of Maine. The bacterium was named Nitrospira marina. The second member of this genus was discovered in 1995 from a corroded iron pipe in a Moscow heating system. The bacterium was named Nitrospira moscoviensis and is a gram-negative nitrite-oxidising organism with a helical to vibroid morphology 0.9-2.2 x 0.2-0.4 micrometres in size.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1234 to learn how to say it correctly!